Users that want to create or participate in collecting money for some purposes: active users of online-banking apps, charity organizations, volunteers, benefactors, business and non-profit organizations that raise funds for events, travel, group needs, and others.
6 months - MVP development (the project launch is planned for May)
SERVICES WE PROVIDED
Startup MVP Development
- It should be a cross-platform app with both a web and mobile presence. The majority of users use such applications from mobile devices.
- To provide fundraising projects more opportunities, the team needs to facilitate adding new participants to the fees.
- Some fundraising projects have to be advertised, and some are only for a narrow circle of people. The platform should provide the ability to create both public and private fundraising projects.
- To be a trusted tool, it has to automate fundraising and make the fundraising system transparent for all users.
- Users are looking for only reliable payment systems.
- User-friendly and ergonomic design for web and mobile apps provides a high rate of returning users.
This project is an in-house start-up. At the very beginning, our Business Analyst researched the target audience and their needs. Then the team of Project Manager, Business Analyst, and Tech Lead created a project roadmap and its brand new prototype with platform requirements.
Working with the requirements and local users’ preferences, the UX designer developed the Groufi design.
After that, the Project Manager assigned roles in the development team between specialists with the needed technology stack and experience. Our engineers provided not only in-time development of the platform but also the analysis of the available payment platforms integration to choose one that fits.
Now the project is in the performance and stress-testing stage. The launch is planned for May.