- have brief experience in testing or just have completed Quality Assurance courses and want to evolve in this field;
- know the theory, basic methods and testing tools;
- understand the life cycle of software development;
- speak English at the Intermediate level and above;
- adore to communicate and overcome challenges while achieving your goal;
- have analytical skills, critical thinking and a great desire for professional growth and self-development.
Will be a plus:
- basic knowledge of programming languages;
- higher technical education.