- have brief or no project management experience, but want to evolve in this field;
- know the principles of Agile methodology and how to implement them;
- understand the life cycle of software development;
- familiar with the basics of the server side (Backend, Frontend), API, HTTP and requests, OOP;
- studied the basics of release management;
- have Jira, Confluence, Google Docs skills;
- speak English at the Intermediate level and above.
- have the ability to get and keep into touch with different people, and have presentation and persuasion skills
- are able to adapt quickly to changes and work in multitasking mode.
Will be a plus:
- higher technical education;
- сompleted Project Management courses.